Men and women in recovery form a highly structured, peer-driven community to help individuals with substance use disorders re-establish the emotional strength and acquire the skills to lead drug-free lives.
Community living includes medical services, cultural and recreational activities, educational and vocational guidance, housing assistance, day care, and other programs to support the well-being of thousands of clients.
What we offer:
- Flexible, enhanced treatment with individualized lengths of stay
- Focus on group treatment with community responsibility and accountability
- On-site licensed primary medical and dental clinics, HIV testing and counseling
- Discharge planning, including: peer support network; group, family, and individual therapy; community residence and independent housing placements
- Vocational assessment, training and job placement
- Adult Basic Education and GED prep classes
- Evidence-based and best practice treatment models: Motivational Enhancement Therapy; Trauma, Recovery and Empowerment; and Nurturing Parent Program for Families in Substance Abuse Treatment and Recovery
- Anger management, domestic violence, and relapse prevention groups
- Cultural, fitness, and recreational activities
- Medication-assisted treatment